Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yoga Asanas To Open Throat Chakra

Visuddha (Throat Chakra) - Located in neck Throat region. It helps to seek knowledge and speak truth. The main blockage of this chakra are negative thoughts which results in speaking bad and stops gaining true knowledge. Meditation will be helpful to remove negative thoughts. Throat chakra need to be tuned to speak what you believe and what not truly. You will be a good listener and inspiring speaker once throat chakra is open. 

Yoga Asanas which helps in opening Visuddha chakra are, 

Halasana
Matsyasana



Ustrasana

Setu Bandha Sarvangasana

Salamba Sarvangasana




Throat Chakra Affirmations

I am open, clear, and honest in my communication.
I have a right to speak my truth.
I communicate my feelings with ease. 
I express myself creatively through speech, writing, or art.
I have a strong will that lets me resolve my challenges.
I nourish my spirit through creativity.
I live an authentic life.
I have integrity.
I love to share my experiences and wisdom.
I know when it is time to listen.
I express my gratitude towards life.
I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.
I take good care of my physical body.
I am at peace.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you certainly have to start using this brand new custom keto diet.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have united to provide keto meal plans that are effective, painless, cost-efficient, and delightful.

Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of clients have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto diet.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget