Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yoga Asanas To Open Anahata Chakra

Anahata (The Heart Chakra) - located at center of the chest which is responsible for all love in life. It helps in living our life with love, kindness and compassion in relationships. Anahata helps in recognizing the divine power within us and our connection with the universe. Others will be attracted to you because of your love and feels peace. You will also start loving your personality. If this chakra is closed you may feel hard to live, fear and often get hurted by others or by yourself because of your bad attitude. You must let go off your pains, fears and bad habits to tune anahata chakra. 


Yoga Asanas which helps in opening Anahata Chakra are, 


Ushtrasana



Bhujangasana


Uttanasana


Dandayamana Dhanurasana

Gomukhasana

Heart Chakra Affirmations

I am open to love.
All love resides within my heart.
I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
I nurture my inner child.
I am wanted and loved.
I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
I love the beauty of nature and the animal world.
I forgive myself.
I am open to love and kindness.
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to transform and open up to love.
I am connected with other human beings.
I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
I accept things as they are.
I am peaceful.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins in this shocking and controversial video.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the same tactics tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that expression has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and in his pocket.

"I'm very frustrated with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

You took part in those types of thoughts, right?

Your success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget