Monday, April 11, 2016

Yoga Asanas To Open Sahasrara Chakra

Sahasrara (The Crown Chakra) - Located at crown of the head. Its the top of all six chakras and helps in experiencing the divine energy which connects us with the universe. Once you are connected with universe divine energy you will have answers for everything and most unique person in this world. It makes you stand above humans in all aspects. Cosmic energy forms an white light surrounds  your body.I Personally suggest that before going for sahasrara chakra, first work  on all six chakras and last you can work on sahasrara chakra.

Yoga Asanas which helps in opening Sahasrara chakra are, 

Savasana
Ardha Padmasana
Salamba Sirhasana
Matsyasana

Crown Chakra Affirmations

I am part of the Divine.
I honor the Divine within me.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences. 
I cherish my spirit.
I seek experiences that nourish my spirit.
I listen to the wisdom of universe.
I trust my intuition.
I am open to letting go of my attachments. 
I live in the present moment.
I am grateful for all the goodness in my life.
I love and accept myself.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to divine wisdom.
My life moves with grace.
I am at peace.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and protect you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and mind for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget