Sunday, April 10, 2016

Yoga Asanas To Open Ajna Chakra

Ajna (Third Eye Chakra) - Located between the eyebrow,above the nose. The energy of this chakra helps in experiencing the true knowledge and understanding the real truth behind everything in this universe. The brain function will be more effective when this chakra is active. The right hemisphere's creative thinking will be integrated with left hemisphere's logical thinking which makes you unique. If this chakra is closed, you will fail to understand the real truth and make wrong decisions in life.   

Yoga Asanas which helps in opening Ajna chakra are, 

Vajrasana

Adho Mukha Svanasana

Balasana
Makarasana


Uttanasana
Janu Sirsasana 

Virasana
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations

I am in touch with my inner guidance.
I listen to my deepest wisdom.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences. 
I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide.
I nurture my spirit.
I listen to the wisdom of elders.
I trust my intuition.
I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn.
I forgive myself.
I love and accept myself.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to inspiration and bliss.
My life moves effortlessly.
I am at peace.
I am the source of my truth and my love.  

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

Over 160,000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "liquids hack" to drop 2lbs every night while they sleep.

It is effective and it works on anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Grab a glass and fill it up with water half glass

2) Proceed to use this awesome HACK

and be 2lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

Blogger said...

In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the same tactics many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

Mostly, that's because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3 in his bank account.

"I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You took part in those thoughts, right?

Your success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget